If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Route 1 - The start of our adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PureGoober

PostSubject: Route 1 - The start of our adventure   Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Route 1!
The beginning route.

Obtainable pokemon:
Pidgey
Caterpie
Rattata

To Obtain a pokemon, write a story about you battling and catching, and I will approve or deny.
If approved, you may add it to your trainer log.
If denied, you may edit or write a whole new story.

(Ex)

*Wild Pidgey (Lv. 4) appeared*
"Go Squirtle!"
"Use tackle"
*Pidgey uses Sand Attack*
"Squirtle, Tackle!"
*Misses*
*Pidgey uses tackle*
"Squirtle, Tackle!"
"Pokeball, go!"
*Pidgey was caught*

Now That (^^) is an acceptable story.

Pidgey appeared.
Tackle squirtle.
Pokeball go.
I caught it! Yay, go me. Lawl.

Now That (^^) is a story that I would DENY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Spriter

PostSubject: Re: Route 1 - The start of our adventure   Thu May 06, 2010 4:37 pm

It was a beautiful day in Pallet Town. The sun was shining, and my Bulbasaur was relaxing. Bulbasaur must like this plentiful sunshine, I thought. It was a great day to start my Pokemon Journey on Route 1. So I ran into some tall grass on Route 1, and almost sprinted straight into a Pidgey!

LV 4 Pidgey Female

“Go get ‘em, Bulby!” I shouted, like a real Pokemon trainer would. Bulby eagerly raced forward, ready to battle.

“Bulby, use Tackle right into it!” I said confidently. With a shout of “Bubba”, Bulby lunged forward, straight into the Pidgey. The Pidgey got knocked over, but got up in a few seconds. As the Pidgey started to make wind with its wings, I almost knew instantly it was going to use Gust. Bulby must have realized too, so when the Pidgey sent it whirling at Bulby, Bulby tried to dodge. No luck. The gust of wind kept following him, and Bulby was so astonished he didn’t try to dodge. The gust hit him right on the face.

“ZOR!” Bulby screamed. Then I realized that flying moves are good against grass types.

“No, Bulbasaur!” I said. “Tackle it again!”

Bulby seemed like he really didn’t want to lose, so he jumped off the ground, and tried extra hard this time to use Tackle. Again, he lunged at Pidgey. BAM! You could hear the contact with Bulby and the Pidgey’s face. Pidgey shouted in pain, and fell. This time, it couldn’t get up, so I thought it was time for a Pokeball.

“Go, Pokeball!” I said as I took out a Pokeball from my bag and threw at the Pidgey. The Pidgey got sucked inside, and the Pokeball started clicking. What suspense! It seemed like hours that Bulby and I were staring at the Pokeball. Finally, when I heard a click, I jumped for joy and hugged Bulby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD

PostSubject: Re: Route 1 - The start of our adventure   Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Your story is fine, and you can...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Route 1 - The start of our adventure   

Back to top Go down

Route 1 - The start of our adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1