How To Make A Pallette
1. Figure out what color you want.
2. Take the lightest of that color in paint and make a custom color using it so the custom color is almost white but is your color very faint.
3. Take the square tool and make a square using your custom color.
4. Fill the square with the same color as the outside.
5. Click custom color while you have your first custom color and make it a little bit darker.
6. Repeat steps 3 and 4.
7. Go back into custom color with your second color and make it darker.
8. Keep repeating steps 3-7 until your color is almost black but you can still make out your color.
9. Save your row of squares.
10. When you need to recolor something click to edit your saved pallette in paint. Then copy the pallette you want. Open a new paint and paste it on the new one. Next use the dripper tool to get the color you want off the pallette. Then use the fill tool to fill in the areas you want with that color. Keep repeating using the dripper to get the color and the fill to fill in areas until your recolor is done.