If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:28 pm

(Well, it's not godmoding, since no one is playing Suicune yet, but I'll change it for you! lol! How about Kyorgre?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xoxHelenxox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:28 pm

I = Translated.

"Charmander, look there is a Pidgey, lets get it!" I exclaimed as I pointed at the Bird Pokemon.
I "Char?" asked Charmander. Translated: "We fight, right?"
"Obviously, ok, Charmander use Scratch, I don't want to defeat it, I want it!" I commanded. Charmander did as I said and he hit the Pidgey and it was weakened, I threw out a Pokeball, 1...2...3 beep.
"Yes! I caught a Pidgey!" I exclaimed as I danced around.
I "Char..." whispered Charmander as he looked away. Translated: "Weird..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:45 pm

(Okay, but in return I am open and any legendary can inhabit me. But for now my character is unable to do that so she is stuck with Raikou.)

Silver collapsed, black spikes tattooing themselves up her legs and arms. A Raikou-like helmet thing grew on her head and Raikou took over Silver's body.

Raikou jumped up on two feet and raced along, running into the first trainer.

'Don't you dare, Raikou!' Silver hissed telepathically, but the legendary took no notice and barged into the trainer. Silver took control, albeit only for a mintue, but she spun Raikou around to face the trainer.

"I challenge you to a battle," Silver said firmly, and those words let her take control of her body again. Something about battling made Raikou sink back in and stay back in Silver's body.

(Oh, and by the way, you can get Pokemon abilities because you have been inhabited by a legendary. Cool, huh?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:54 pm

(oOOOH! All Kyogre does is protect Mudzy and stuff. XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:55 pm

(But as a Guardian, Kyogre can use Pokemon abilities in Jesse's body to protect Mudzy though ^^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:03 pm

(hehe, true dat! XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:36 pm

(on with the RP)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimtheman333

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Sat May 01, 2010 5:09 pm

As i saw sliver challenge raiku, i came to watch with cydiquil.

"UR GONNA EPICLY FAIL!!!" I yelled "NO ONE CAN EVER BEAT THE EPIC RAIKU OF EPICNESS!!!"

so i stand and watch with cydiquil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://p-s-c.pokemonlegend.org
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Sun May 02, 2010 2:54 am

(... Suspect You idiot. Silver IS Raikou.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimtheman333

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Sun May 02, 2010 8:46 am

u know wat, i dont give a crap!!! you just HAD to make this roleplay an anime game by making raiku posses silver, even though that could NEVER HAPPEN, EVEN IN POKEMON. jeez, sooooo unrealistic. im done. u just made this roleplay 100x worse!!!

Last edited by jimtheman333 on Sun May 02, 2010 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelled silver wrong.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://p-s-c.pokemonlegend.org
purcible261

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Username: Purcible261
Character Name: Kain
Starter Pokemon (Basic form only): Chimchar
Hometown: Hearthome City

Kain woke up bright and early in the morning it was at least six o' clock in the morning and he was fully dressed. "Well, happy birthday honey!" His mom said busting in with a small birthday cake in one hand and a present in the other. "Here, open it" she said handing him the present. With great excitement Kain opened the present ripping off the wrapping and opening the box, happy to find out it was a ticket to the Kanto region. "Thanks mom!" Kain said rushing out the door to tell his friends, but ran into Prof. Rowan. "Whoa! Your that famous professor from the t.v.!" Kain said surprised at the day he was having already. "Well Kain, as you already know, I am Prof. Rowan. I've come here at the request of your mother to say happy birthday and give you a Poke'mon." the Prof said as he opened a briefcase that held three poke'balls in it. "Now, choose care---" "I choose Chimchar!" Kain said interrupting the professor and grabbing the poke'ball. "Well then, I must be on my way, happy birthday and such." The professor said as he headed back to his lab. "Well, I guess you should be heading to Kanto..." Kain's mom said as she brought out her Skarmory. "Alright Skarmory, I want you to drop off my son at the Snowpoint city dock and I want you to come back. Skarmory only nodded as he headed out to wait for Kain. "Well Kain, you're growing up... I hope you have a nice time on your adventure." She said giving him a good-bye hug and sending him off. Kain nodded as he ran out the door and hopped onto Skarmory and they both flew off to Snowpoint city. As soon as they arrived Kain saw a a red ball on the ground... "Hm I wonder what this is... he thought putting it into his pocket as he waved off to Skarmory, running into the ship. (Hope that wasn't to long lol! )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2