If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Admin's Artz

Go down 

PostSubject: Admin's Artz   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:06 am

So yeah, I make some arts, and decided to open upa shop sorta thing here. Feel free to request anything you see, but please only request one thing at a time.

If you have something in mind for a render or how your sig will look, please say so. However, DO NOT give me a link to Image Shack, as it has infected my computer. A link to the render on a search engine or a pic of the render is preferred. Be as detailed as possible when describing your desired sig.

Chibi Avatars:

For these I just need to know the Pokemon and whatever odds and ends you want me to throw in there.

I do punctuation, letters, and other small things. Please tell me what you want and any other details.

These are just like mini sigs. Just tell me what you want, and if you want, one short word that you might want on it.

Chibi People:

Give me a detailed description or a picture, but no links.

Other Stuff:

Anything not listed above goes in here. Just tell me what you want or provide a picture and I'll see what I can do.

Request away~!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokespriter.pokemonlegend.org
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD

PostSubject: Re: Admin's Artz   Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:25 pm

Not requesting; giving you a little crit.

You might want to try using better renders. The Oshawott render looks somewhat... strange. Also, your signatures are lacking flow. And you need to make the focal point a bit more obvious.

That's about all I wanna say..

Do you believe me... when I tell you the truth?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin's Artz
Page 1 of 1