If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Full Story of Demonic Wings (interviews, surveys, biography, etc.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD

PostSubject: The Full Story of Demonic Wings (interviews, surveys, biography, etc.)   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:47 pm

The Full Story of Demonic Wings (Genre: Fiction)

Chapter 1 - Radio PokéTunes Interview
The band Demonic Dreams sit in the lobby and the interviewer struts in.
Interviewer: Hello Demonic Dreams! Welcome to the Radio PokéTunes recording studio. We're live RIGHT NOW on Radio PokéTunes!! How'd ya feel about that?
Demon (me, lead singer): We've been and played live in a couple other radio recording studios, so we're not nervous anymore.
Interviewer: Well that's great! No more radio fright! Hahahaha...?
Demonic Dreams (band): ...
Interviewer: Another of my laughless jokes. Anyway, what do you consider the best song you've done so far?
Lyra (guitarist): They think Waterless Ocean is the best, but I personally think Streetlights is better.
Interviewer: We held a poll about this and there's a tie on Waterless Ocean and Revamp.
Amelia (keyboard & backup singer): Is the poll open for sudden death?
Interviewer: Let's! The first vote will decide the public's favourite - after the first vote, all lines close, so stay tuned!
Demon: Has it-
Interviewer: The first vote has arrived and lines are now closed! Waterless Ocean wins the vote!
Demonic Dreams: WOOHOO!
Interviewer: Would you mind playing Waterless Ocean now?

Spoiler:

Interviewer: ****, that was an awful performance.
Lyra: It wasn't, we were just using acoustic-y instruments.
Kimishi (drummer): Yeah! I wasn't drumming as hard as usual, either.
Interviewer: ...
*screams*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD

PostSubject: Re: The Full Story of Demonic Wings (interviews, surveys, biography, etc.)   Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:49 pm

The Aftermath of the Split

Demon walked through the airport, using her own map to navigate, despite the obvious wall maps with the "you are here" dots. She reached Port 51, waiting. The Phoenix landed, as she could see out the window, and she ran down the stairs and out into the open, swiping a pass next to the machines which opened a pair of double doors. She ran forwards and jumped onto the saddle, taking one of the many whips. They did not hurt the mighty beast, just gave it what felt like a touch does to humans.

The phoenix took the note and his knees bent. The phoenix launched himself into the air, wings beating. It was a struggle for the one hundred people on the phoenix to stay on, and each of them pulled a SafetyClip on. The phoenix soared through the air and became merely a red dot in the sky.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Full Story of Demonic Wings (interviews, surveys, biography, etc.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1