If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

More generalistic Wi-Fi section.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should we have a Nintendo Wi-Fi section?
Yes.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, but separate the Wii and DS sections.
100%
 100% [ 3 ]
No.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
JMS

PostSubject: More generalistic Wi-Fi section.   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:37 pm

I believe the Wi-Fi section is slightly messed up:

We have a Pokémon Wi-Fi section, which is fine, since it's a Pokémon forum. But then we have an entire forum dedicated to Animal Crossing, and an entire forum dedicated to Super Smash Brothers, which could be reduced to a single topic without anyone getting hurt...
Also, there's something wrong with two rival consoles (PlayStation, Xbox) sharing a single forum... but since these two consoles mean the same to any Nintendo fan, I can understand why this decision was taken.

My suggestion is to keep the Pokémon Wi-Fi section, but create a Nintendo Wi-fi section which covers all wi-fi stuff for Nintendo games. In there, we could talk about Animal Crossing, Super Smash Bros., and others, such as Mario Kart and Tetris. (Sorry, I'm not really up-tp-date with Wi-Fi-enabled games.).

But that's only a suggestion. Feel free to ignore it. The Poll is there because it seems trendy. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD

PostSubject: Re: More generalistic Wi-Fi section.   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:19 am

My suggestion is to have a sort of forum in one section for every game console with a Pokemon game attatched. So we can sort of talk about different wi-fi in different sections so we don't get Wii wi-fi mixed up with DS wi-fi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More generalistic Wi-Fi section.   Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:25 am

I get what your saying but I set it up like that so it wouldn't get too confusing if more than one person was trying to play Wi-Fi with another person. The X-Box/Playstation section is there because some people might like Playstation and Pokemon (like DJ) and might want to play with the PokeSpriter members who have a Playstation/X-Box. So if someone wanted to play Playstation/X-Box w/ another PokeSpriter they can. I just don't want anyone getting confused by trying to arrange an Aniomal Crossing Wi-Fi session and someone else trying to arrange a Pokemon thing. Okay?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokespriter.pokemonlegend.org
JMS

PostSubject: Re: More generalistic Wi-Fi section.   Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Admin wrote:
I get what your saying but I set it up like that so it wouldn't get too confusing if more than one person was trying to play Wi-Fi with another person. The X-Box/Playstation section is there because some people might like Playstation and Pokemon (like DJ) and might want to play with the PokeSpriter members who have a Playstation/X-Box. So if someone wanted to play Playstation/X-Box w/ another PokeSpriter they can. I just don't want anyone getting confused by trying to arrange an Aniomal Crossing Wi-Fi session and someone else trying to arrange a Pokemon thing. Okay?

I understand it. However, there are many more Wii titles that support Wi-fi than just Animal Crossing and Brawl... It's OK if there isn't any better way of organizing the forum, but it's just that if someone wants to play Tetris DS or Mario Kart Wii online, for example, they'll have a hard time figuring out where to do it in this forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More generalistic Wi-Fi section.   Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:22 pm

I had to rush the Wi-Fi section so I just put down some sections that are more popular like Pokemon, Brawl, and Animal Crossing. I can add a DS/DSi and/or Wii Wi-Fi section(s).

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokespriter.pokemonlegend.org
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD

PostSubject: Re: More generalistic Wi-Fi section.   Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:30 am

Not everyone has Animal Crossing or Brawl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More generalistic Wi-Fi section.   

Back to top Go down

More generalistic Wi-Fi section.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1